Mobile Banking FAQ's
What is new in Theme4x?
- Tiles on Home Screen
- Quick Account View tile allows you to take a quick glance at your share activity
- Make a Transfer tile allows you to make a quick transfer without leaving the home screen
- Touch ID for iOS devices (Apple)
- Facial Recognition for iOS
- Manage Touch ID in Online Banking
- Messages indicator shown in Orange
What is the functionality of the tiles?
The function of the tiles is to create a shortcut or an interactive space where you can quickly fulfill a function. For example, the "Make a Transfer" tile allows you to quickly make a transfer without having to go to the Transfers section of Online Banking. Tiles are also the industry standard for online services apps.
Is my old Home Screen still there?
Yes, simply hover over Accounts, then click on Account Summary.
What happens if I hide or delete a tile?
No problem, go to Settings, click Reset Visibility, then click Ok. All your tiles will return to the original screen.
What is Manage Touch ID?
This section allows you to have control over which devices have been authorized to login to the mobile app using Touch ID. A member can choose to add or delete a specific device from that list. (Example: if they lost or no longer have a particular device) First update your Southland App for Touch ID to be available. Under the Account Management section, select Manage TouchID.
Do I need to delete and download a new app?
No. You will however, need to update your existing app. You will find an update will be available in your app store.
Is fingerprint login available for my Android phone?
Fingerprint authorization is not available for Android phones today, but will be available within the next few months.
Bank at a branch with the convenience of being at home
- Track finances with budget tools
- Make external transfers
- View balances, history, checks and eStatements.
- Get helpful alerts and even download account information to your favorite money management program.
Southland ePay—Free Online Bill Payment
Pay your bills free whenever you choose—on payday, near the due date, or even when you’re out of town. Simply choose the date you want your payment to be sent. Set up recurring payments and your regular payments can be paid automatically. You can even schedule bills to pay in advance—which is a great convenience when you travel. With online bill pay you’ll also be able to track your payment history and see who you’ve paid, the date paid, and the amount. Log onto ePay and sign up today. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never go back to writing checks again.
- Pay your bills online through eBranch 24/7
- Southland ePay is completely FREE. There is no cost to pay your bills online
- Consolidated bill payment history. Your payment records are stored for your convenience online
- Save money, no need to pay for stamps to mail your bills
- Payments are received usually between 2 to 5 days from submission
- Easy and convenient